A “High-Energy workshop”. Teams are bootstrapped in working with scrum and agile and are forged into a real scrum team.
After Reflektis training, you can put what you have learnt into practice from day one.
Teams that already have some experience with scrum and agile are helped in taking the next steps. One day of hard work with tangible results. After the training you will have a more effective team.
Can’t really be predicted. It is agile after all, but we will at least cover the following topics:
- The Agile Manifesto: the four basic values of agile
- The roles, artefacts, events and rules of scrum.
- Agile games
- Agile planning
- Scrum sessions
- Connecting with the business: the crucial role of the product owner
- Scrum or Kanban? Or is that even a choice?
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and why engineering practices should be brought along.
- Agile requirements management: user stories, customer on-site, prioritising.
- Scalable Agile: LeSS, DevOps, DAD, SAFe, Spotify and so on
- Connect with architecture, software development streams and continuous integration, issue management, release management, the rest of the organisation that has not yet moved into agile, project management, and quality management
A “high-energy workshop”. Development teams are bootstrapped in working with scrum and agile. After the training you can start full-swing to apply what you learn on this day. Teams that already have some experience with scrum and agile are helped in taking the next step. One day of hard work with tangible results.
This training has optimal effect when the participants already have some experience with agile work, or when you have a team that is about to start with scrum and agile.
All participants will receive a proof-of-partication certificate.
Duration and location
This is a one-day training. It could be afternoon-evening as well, or distributed over two days. The training location is in the centre of The Netherlands, or when desired, a location provided by the client. The training is delivered world-wide.
The training is given by Rob Vens, a very experienced agile coach with more than 20 years experience in introducing agile methods with banks, insurance companies, government, non-profit and industry. Rob was one of the first scrum coaches in The Netherlands. He is a coach who does not explain or preach agile — he lives agile. His extensive experience helps him to recognise hype for what it is, and distill the essence from it that you can actually use for your benefit.
€ 1400,— for 1 day. Costs include course material, coffee, tea and a simple meal. The maximum group size is 12. Of course, for in-company training, we tailor the day to your organisation.
The training can be hosted by you, or we can take care of the location. Please contact us about what we can do for you. Note that delivery of this course is world-wide.
€ 450,— per person. There is a discount of 15% for three (or more) participants from one company. Costs include course material, coffee, tea, and a simple meal.
Please register using the registration form. Dates for open registration are decided after sufficient subscriptions.